Experience a better shave, for you and the environment! We have appreciated the convenience of “disposable” plastic razors since 1974 when they were first introduced. However, they are not, and never have been, recyclable or biodegradable. We were sucked in with convenience but forgot about our impact on the earth we live in.
A double edged safety razor: The razor has a long handle made from 100% bamboo.
Bamboo is fast-growing, sustainable and one of Earth’s naturally renewable materials. The Bamboo handle will never splinter nor will it become slippery.
Why use a safety razor?
• Smooth, clean shave without irritation or razor burn
• Less clogging due to high quality single blade, resulting in a closer shave
• Cost effective as blades are cheaper than cartridge refills and disposable razors
• Strong and durable, made from quality materials
• Environmentally friendly and sustainable
• More control as razors are designed to have the perfect weight and ergonomic shape
Caution: Do not shave with this razor like you would with a cartridge razor:
• The razor is heavier and glides effortlessly on the skin whereas cartridge razors are lighter and need additional pressure.
• The safety razor has no pivoting head which implies to shave in shorter strokes.