ECOFWorld Bamboo straws are a great alternative to single-use plastic straws. ECOFWorld bamboo straws are organic, handmade, biodegradable, 100% natural, durable, sustainable and – best of all – reusable. Take the Bamboo straws out with you on the go.
- 25 x bamboo straws (10mm diameter – 20cm in length)
- Eco-friendly brush made from 100% natural coconut fiber
- Sustainable sip bag (to take with you on the go)
- Rinse straight after use to prevent getting anything stuck in your straw
- Hand wash with eco-friendly coconut brush provided or put in the dishwasher
- Straws will last years with good care and love. To sustain the life of the Bamboo straw, rub coconut oil on the straw every 5-10 uses
- At the end of their lifespan, simply put the straw in your compost (remember, they are fully biodegradable!)
Plastic Free Shipping:
Here at ECOF, we have a strict plastic-free policy- everything sent out is 100% plastic free. We ask that you kindly reuse or re-purpose our packaging. All our shipping materials are recyclable and/or compostable.