If you think that bamboo toothbrush for sensitive teeth or is bamboo toothbrush good for braces? Don’t worry, it is recommended by Oral experts!
Toothbrushes come in several forms, sizes, bristle quality, and constituent materials. The most common would perhaps be the plastic toothbrush while having an electric toothbrush is becoming common too. However, if we look at environmental damage, the bamboo toothbrush seems to be the best as per the bamboo toothbrush review. There is a bamboo toothbrush community who are aspiring for quality and saying bamboo toothbrush cost is also less in long run. Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of each type of toothbrush. Is a bamboo toothbrush better?
- Bamboo toothbrushes are toothbrushes made of wood i.e. bamboo, which is a fast-growing, environmentally sustainable timber that regenerates itself naturally with negligible rain and without the need for harmful pesticides
- They are less expensive because the energy that goes into making a bamboo toothbrush is just a tiny fraction of that which is required to produce the plastic alternative
- Easy to dispose of and are not harmful to the environment
- They are naturally antimicrobial; hence preserving oral hygiene
- Bamboo toothbrush bristles made of nylon-4 BPA-free; one of the industry’s highest-quality bristle materials
- They are made with medium bristles to prevent gum irritation and the shape of the bristles is curved upwards for hard-to-reach places
- Smooth-polished handle to ensure a comfortable brushing experience
- Individual numbers make it easy to tell every toothbrush apart.
- A one bamboo toothbrush costs $2 – $5 depending on quality.
- No issues are reported, no bamboo toothbrush disadvantages.
- Plastic toothbrushes are less expensive than the electric ones
- While as compared to bamboo toothbrushes, they have no benefits
- The manufacturing process for plastic toothbrushes consist of dangerous plastic by-products, crude oil, and petroleum
- They take at least over a thousand years to degrade; are not recyclable
- Their bristles contain nylon-6 material which contains harmful components strong enough to choke aquatic and even terrestrial animals
- It drains oil resources
- They pollute oceans and beaches
- These can’t be burnt for fuel
- Electric toothbrush allows elderly people and individuals suffering from conditions like arthritis to properly brush with less pain
- They provide thorough yet gentle cleaning
- Over time, the batteries of electric toothbrushes leak out acid that can get cause harm to oceans, wildlife, and the environment
- They are expensive and so many people fail to afford them
- People with sensitivity issue can’t really opt for them because of their hard bristles
So as we discussed the pros and cons of each toothbrush (bamboo toothbrush, electric toothbrush and plastic toothbrush), we came to the conclusion that bamboo toothbrushes are best for use as they are beneficial to our environment, health and are economical too.
ecofworld toothbrushes are environmental bamboo toothbrushes, totally sustainable and are best for use. Its bamboo handles are biodegradable, so they won’t last forever in a landfill like every other brush! You can literally recycle the bristles, then throw the handle into your compost pile, where it will decompose naturally! They also have colored bamboo toothbrushes. ecofworld’s brushes are packaged with 100% recyclable cardboard. Green packaging not only reduces your carbon footprint and environmental impact but is also beneficial after it has served its purpose as the packaging materials are biodegradable.
The hundreds of choices we make each day impact the environment. So let’s all change our toothbrushes to bamboo ones as it’s a big decision to change your toothbrush with a larger spectrum. Get your bamboo toothbrush from ecofworld.com now!
ecofworld bamboo toothbrush near me
ecofworld bamboo toothbrush Ebay –
ecofworld bamboo toothbrush Etsy –
You can also search in Google – bamboo toothbrush dollar tree, bamboo toothbrush target, bamboo toothbrush cvs, bamboo toothbrush Kroger, you may find out there.
Bamboo toothbrush distributors are also available in many areas.